Declaring War in the Heavinlies

Ephesians 6:12 Our battle is not against flesh and blood but powers and principalities of this dark age, therefore we must equip ourselves with armor and weaponry to prepare ourself to be part of the Army of the Lord. Here you will find weekly teachings, thoughts and discussions to help you keep your mind centered on the things of His kingdom. May God give you strength, wisdom and grace through all that you do.


{If you have ANY questions regarding a topic which I have written on, if you do not know Jesus as your Lord and savior and would like information on how to ask Him into your life, if there is a topic you would like to see covered, or even if you would just like to say hi I would love to hear from you! My email address is adammorsch@optonline.net God Bless}


Sunday, September 5, 2010

My First Post

Hello, this is my very first post to a blog.  I am excicted about this new site and what God will do with it.  I give this site compleatly to Him, always entering into all my posts with prayer and willingness for His will.  I pray that many will find this usefull and insightfull and i look foward to how just engaging in making this will affect my realtionship with the Lord.  Today is Sunday a great day to start a new ministry to God.  That is exactly what this Blogg will be a personal ministry to God.  I am restricted in what i can do for God at this moment but I also know that every day i seek God's will and His hand is on everything that happens in my life.  So i dedicate this site to Him and for His glory with the hope of touching many.  May God Bless You all, Adam

<!-- START OF ADDME LINK -->
<a href="http://www.addme.com/submission/free-submission-start.php%22%3ESearch Engine Submission - AddMe</a>
<!-- END OF ADDME LINK -->

No comments:

Post a Comment